The State of the Online Learning Libraries Market
- Understand the Market
- Why We did the Research
- What You'll Learn
- Table of Contents and Executive Summary
- The size of both the global corporate training market and the online learning libraries market.
- Changes in the online learning libraries market due to COVID-19.
- Types of libraries and common subject areas.
- Key features driving the market
- Trends and sourcing practices in the online learning libraries market.
- Training Industry’s 2020 Top 20 Online Learning Libraries Companies.
Understand the Market
Our annual report on the online learning libraries market provides an overview of current training and sourcing practices in companies that partner with training organizations to use online learning libraries to provide on-demand training to facilitate employee growth and development. These insights will help you understand the online learning libraries market and how it has been affected during the COVID-19 pandemic. This report will provide understanding on the types of learning libraries, common subject areas and the key features driving the market. The report also contains a snapshot of online learning library sourcing practices and highlights Training Industry’s Top 20 Online Learning Library Companies. Our market segment intelligence is derived from over 15 years of corporate training marketplace analysis and sizing. We have compiled this data from over 500 training and development vendor submissions to our annual Top 20 awards lists.
Why We did the Research
Training Industry first introduced the Top 20 Companies Lists for online learning libraries in 2017. This report covers the size of the current market, common subject areas and features, and trends based on our Top 20 Online Learning Libraries Companies List.
What You'll Learn
This report provides current insights on sourcing practices within the online learning libraries market, including:
Table of Contents