Training Needs Assessment Certificate
- What You’ll Learn
- Who Should Take This Course?
- What to Expect
- Team Discount
- An understanding of the training needs assessment process, including scoping appropriate timelines.
- Several job aids to assist with data gathering, stakeholder meetings and project planning.
- A certificate validating your new expertise in training needs assessment.
- “Job aids are great! The job aids and flow of the course worked well for me. I've already updated my existing tools by using the provided job aids from the course."
- “Really helpful. The tasks and discussions were great and helpful for me since I have never done this before. The directive questions, the different levels of needs analysis and the types of data gathering info given were really helpful.”
What You’ll Learn
Walk away armed with a toolkit for improving your needs assessment processes and effectively get to the root of your organization’s and learners’ needs. Insights gained in this course will prepare you to make the right recommendations to meet and exceed business goals.
Upon completing this program, you will gain:
Who Should Take This Course?
The Training Needs Assessment Certificate is designed for existing and emerging L&D professionals looking to better recognize and respond to business needs through targeted training and development.
There are no prerequisites to register, making this certificate ideal for anyone seeking to further their L&D career.
What to Expect
Before the program, you will receive a student workbook that you will use during the course and access to toolkit of job aids to help you apply course concepts on the job.
Upon course completion, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement and a digital badge to share with your social media network, designating your expertise in training needs assessment.
This virtual certificate program takes place over two four-hour sessions.
Learn how the Training Needs Assessment Certificate can help you earn recertification credits for other leading HR and training certifications, including SHRM and ATD credentials.
Training Industry Courses' programs align your team around research-based best practices based in the Training Manager Competency Model. For maximum value and business impact, customize a program to develop your entire learning and development (L&D) team.
Use discount code TEAM10 to receive 10% off your order when you purchase 3 or more products.
Learn more about developing your L&D team here.
Average: 5 Stars