The State of the IT and Technical Training Market
- What You'll Learn
- What's Included and Not Included?
- Who Should Read This Report?
- Download a Preview
- Learn about the technical training landscape and the key drivers that are increasing the demand for IT and technical training in organizations.
- Become familiar with what IT and technical training is and how it has changed over the past few years.
- Understand projections on the size of the technical training market to better identify how and where to expand your organization’s customer reach
- Included in this report:
- Market Sizing
- Learn about the size of the global and North American corporate training market, the breakdown of spending, including internal and external spending, and the size of the global and North American IT training market.
- Sourcing Practices
- Find out how providers offer IT and technical training programs, how providers sell their programs and insights on the current buyer experience.
- Market Insights
- Discover the types of jobs using IT and technical training, which industries are receiving IT and technical training, clients’ biggest IT challenges, in-demand specializations, vendor training, programming languages, how programs are delivered (modalities) and how delivery has changed.
- Top 20 IT and Technical Training Companies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- View a list of mergers, acquisitions and funding in the IT and technical training market.
- What's not included:
- Expenditure per employee.
- Learning hours used per employee.
- Expenditures as a percentage of payroll.
- Payroll and revenue.
- Training professionals.
- IT and tech managers.
- L&D professionals.
- Buyers and suppliers looking for:
- Market education.
- Competitive insights.
- Data-driven research.
- Information regarding strategic decisions and investments.
What You'll Learn
What’s Included and Not Included?
Who Should Read This Report?
Download a Preview