Strategic Planning Master Class
- What You’ll Learn
- Who Should Take This Course?
- What to Expect
- Establish a common language with which to understand strategic planning as it relates to your learning organization.
- Conduct an environmental and gap analysis.
- Develop a strategic plan, action plan and scorecard.
- Effectively communicate the value and steps of your plan.
- Conduct a planning conversation with your team and key stakeholders, using the provided concepts, tools and frameworks.
- “Great! Overall, I thought the class was very beneficial. I have already been applying it at my job with very positive results. The class delivery was very well done, the trainer kept it moving but went over everything sufficiently. The workbook was also key, as I have referenced it several times since completing the class.”
- “Strategic delivery manager — the information provided was helpful and what was great was working in the groups to obtain perspectives from others at the table. We all work in so many different industries and different roles, [and] it helped with ideas for our own world.”
What You’ll Learn
The Strategic Planning Master Class is designed to help you strategically align training to key business goals. In this program, you’ll learn the language of strategic planning, how to conduct analyses to inform your strategic plan, and how to develop, implement and maintain your strategic plan for more impactful learning programs.
In this master class, you will learn how to:
Download the Brochure
Who Should Take This Course?
The Strategic Planning Master Class is designed for current, newly promoted or aspiring learning leaders who are seeking to understand the responsibility of strategic alignment and how to create and maintain a strategic plan.
There are no prerequisites to register, making this master class ideal for anyone seeking to further their L&D career.
What to Expect
Before the program, you will receive a student workbook that you will use during the course. You will also receive access to a toolkit of job aids designed to help you apply course concepts on the job.
This virtual master class takes place over one four-hour half day.
Learn how the Strategic Planning Master Class can help you earn recertification credits for other leading HR and training certifications, including SHRM, HRCI and ATD credentials.
Average: 4.5 Stars