Leading Leadership Development Certificate
- What You’ll Learn
- Who Should Take This Course?
- What to Expect
- Team Discount
- Understand the leadership development process from start to finish.
- Consider your leadership pipeline and target skills for leaders of all levels.
- Learn about common KPIs and assessment strategies.
- Identify key variables impacting the success of leadership development programs, including pre- and post-program considerations.
- Know how to choose the right modalities for sustained impact.
- Understand your in-house resources and when to seek vendor support.
- Learn tips and strategies for implementation.
- Review considerations for program evaluation and proving impact.
What You’ll Learn
Successfully managing your organization’s leadership development programs is key to ensuring that your organization’s leaders are prepared for their current and future roles. The Leading Leadership Development Certificate equips you with the proprietary tools and methodologies developed by Training Industry through years of research into the leadership development strategies and programs utilized by high-performing training organizations. If you’re new to training management or leadership development, this course is the best way to gain an in-depth understanding of what it takes to manage these programs.
After earning this certificate, you will be able to:
Download the Brochure
Who Should Take This Course?
The Leading Leadership Development Certificate is for learning leaders seeking a process for establishing, measuring, and maintaining effective leadership development programs for their organization.
What to Expect
Before the program, you will receive a student workbook that you will use during the course as well as access to an interactive eLearning prework module and job aids. You will maintain access to these resources upon course completion.
Upon course completion, you will also be awarded a certificate of achievement and a digital badge to designate your expertise in leadership development with your network on social media.
This virtual certificate program takes place over two four-hour sessions.
Learn how the Leading Leadership Development certificate can help you earn recertification credits for other leading HR and training certifications, including SHRM and ATD credentials.
Training Industry Courses' programs align your team around research-based best practices based in the Training Manager Competency Model. For maximum value and business impact, customize a program to develop your entire learning and development (L&D) team.
Use discount code TEAM10 to receive 10% off your order when you purchase 2 or more products.
Learn more about developing your L&D team here.