Beyond Implementation: Internal Consulting Master Class
- What You’ll Learn
- Who Should Take This Course?
- What to Expect
- Define each step of the consulting process.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to:
- Identify relevant issues.
- Define clear roles.
- Communicate solutions and potential obstacles.
- Negotiate solutions and success measures.
- Provide and receive feedback in ways that enhance the relationship.
- “Great Masterclass! I had a really great learning experience in the Internal Consulting masterclass. The facilitator and participants made really useful contributions, share knowledge and real [use] cases.”
- “Excellent and useful professional development! This course provided wonderful training that will help me with several current projects and throughout my career. I am excited to apply all that I learned. I highly recommend this course for all training professionals, project managers, leaders and anyone who needs to work across departments.”
What You’ll Learn
The Internal Consulting Master Class is based on Training Industry’s research-based model to create a mission and guide for your training organization. In this master class, you will learn the key skills and processes needed to partner with stakeholders for informed training that drives results.
In this master class, you will learn how to:
Download the Brochure
Who Should Take This Course?
The Internal Consulting Master Class is designed for learning leaders seeking to understand and enhance the skills required to partner with business leaders, work across organizational functions and achieve buy-in for training.
There are no prerequisites to register, making this master class ideal for anyone seeking to further their L&D career.
What to Expect
Before the program, you will receive a student workbook that you will use during the course. You will also receive access to toolkit of job aids designed to help you apply course concepts on the job.
This virtual master class takes place over one four-hour half day.
Learn how the Internal Consulting Master Class can help you earn recertification credits for other leading HR and training certifications, including SHRM, HRCI and ATD credentials.
Average: 5 Stars