Design Thinking Master Class
- What You’ll Learn
- Who Should Take This Course?
- What to Expect
- Define the term design thinking in the context of aligning learning solutions to business problems.
- Discuss a design thinking process that will offer you a deeper understanding of business problems and help you identify innovative learning solutions.
- Practice using design thinking to determine a learning solution to a problem at your organization.
- “Engaging experience, easy to apply techniques. I would recommend this Design Thinking class to any professional who wants to quickly learn new techniques that are easily applicable in everyday practice. The trainer was very knowledgeable and created meaningful group interactions. I enjoyed this masterclass a lot and feel energized to use what in learned on the job.”
What You’ll Learn
The Design Thinking Master Class offers an in-depth understanding of the design thinking process and how it can improve learning initiatives. The course references real-world case studies and interactive group exercises to ensure that all learners leave with the tools necessary to solve complex business problems with design thinking.
In this master class, you will learn how to:
Download the Brochure
Who Should Take This Course?
The Design Thinking Master Class is designed for current, newly promoted or aspiring learning leaders looking for innovative solutions to complex business problems.
What to Expect
Before the program, you will receive a student workbook that you will use during the course. The workbook offers resources and room to take notes during group activities.
This virtual master class takes place over one four-hour half day.
Learn how the Design Thinking Master Class can help you earn recertification credits for other leading HR and training certifications, including SHRM, HRCI and ATD credentials.
Average: 4 Stars