Building Diversity and Inclusion Training Programs Workshop
- What You’ll Learn
- Who Should Take This Course?
- What to Expect
- Gain a foundational understanding of common pitfalls that can sabotage DEI efforts.
- Articulate the role of empathy when securing stakeholders who will serve as DEI champions.
- Source reliable and relevant content that covers the full spectrum of DEI from internal and external stakeholders.
- Create a framework for design, development, and implementation that aligns with organizational goals.
- Establish an integrated approach to creating and measuring DEI training and program effectiveness.
What You’ll Learn
The Building Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Training Programs Workshop is a highly interactive course that utilizes several areas of the Training Manager Competency Model™ to help you create and implement diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) training programs that make a lasting impact.
After course completion, you will be able to successfully:
Who Should Take This Course?
The Diversity and Inclusion Workshop is designed for existing and emerging training managers and L&D professionals who desire to work with stakeholders to advance workplace equality through continued education, training programs, tools, and resources. Whether you’re already working in the D&I space or want to learn more about how your L&D efforts can promote diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI), this workshop will equip you with tools and strategies that you can easily apply to promote DEI in your company.
What to Expect
The Diversity and Inclusion Workshop spans four hours and is completed online. When you attend this program, you’ll take part in a live, virtual instructor-led class (VILT), that includes ample time for discussion, analysis and application.
Before the program, you will complete a pre-course reflection activity designed to give you the opportunity to reflect on your own responsibilities as an L&D professional around D&I within your company. You’ll also receive a student workbook that you will use during the course. The workbook offers numerous resources and job aids as well as structured response formats to take notes during group activities.
Learn how Building Diversity and Inclusion Training Programs Workshop can help you earn recertification credits for other leading human resources (HR) and training certifications, including SHRM, HRCI and ATD credentials.