Agile Certification for HR and L&D
- What You’ll Learn
- Who Should Take This Program?
- What to Expect
- Team Discount
- Articulate the purpose and need for Agile processes to drive competitive business advantages.
- Leverage a growth mindset and innovative, multicultural perspectives for improved business agility.
- Shape HR and L&D initiatives that complement the changing role of leadership in Agile organizations.
- Design employee journeys that promote engagement throughout the entire employee life cycle.
- Develop Agile processes for common human capital management (HCM) programs, including recruitment, onboarding, job role design, performance management and more.
What You’ll Learn
The Agile for HR and L&D certification is designed to revolutionize both learning and development (L&D) and human resources (HR) practices, creating flexible and proactive systems of change that offer a competitive and adaptive approach. Earning this certification demonstrates your commitment to the Agile design of employee development throughout your organization and designates your expertise as an Agile-certified professional.
When you become an Agile-certified HR and L&D professional, you’ll demonstrate your ability to:
Download the Brochure
Who Should Take This Program?
The Agile Certification for HR and L&D is designed for HR and corporate training professionals seeking to understand and apply agile methodologies to create new ways of working to help their organizations keep pace with industry advancements and thrive in times of change.
There are no prerequisites to register, making this certification ideal for anyone seeking to further their HR or L&D career.
What to Expect
Before the program, you will receive access to all digital materials, including prework and a student workbook that you will use during the course. You will maintain access to these resources upon program completion.
Upon program completion, you will also be awarded the ICP-AHR certification from ICAgile, a certificate of completion from Training Industry and a digital badge to designate your expertise with your network on social media.
This is a virtual certification program that takes place over three five-hour sessions.
This course is accredited by ICAgile and is part of the ICAgile Business Agility Track.
Learn how the Agile Certification for HR and L&D can help you earn recertification credits for other leading HR and training certifications, including SHRM and ATD credentials.
Training Industry Courses' programs align your team around research-based best practices based in the Training Manager Competency Model. For maximum value and business impact, customize a program to develop your entire learning and development (L&D) team.
Use discount code TEAM10 to receive 10% off your order when you purchase 3 or more products.
Learn more about developing your L&D team here.